About This Product
Compiled by Rick Betterley, a leading consultant on professional liability markets, The Betterley Report—Management 3 Pack provides a series of highly acclaimed market survey reports on three specialty insurance products.
- Identifies the leading insurers in these markets
- Contains detailed policy comparison charts citing the key differences in their policies
- Examines claims experience and pricing trends
- Analyzes the state of the market and whether it is growing
- Discusses value-added (i.e., loss control services) offered by the insurers in each market.
What's Included in the Management 3-Pack?
This package provides a series of highly acclaimed market survey reports on three specialty insurance products listed below.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance
This report covers liability arising from the employment process, including: wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, and miscellaneous inappropriate workplace conduct, such as defamation, invasion of privacy, and failure to promote.
Intellectual Property and Media Liability Insurance
This report covers the following legal expenses incurred by a business—to defend against lawsuits alleging that it has infringed on a patent, trademark, or copyright; to pay such costs when its own intellectual property has been infringed upon and must enforce its rights.
Private Company Management Liability Insurance
This is a form of errors and omissions coverage for a privately-held company. It is designed to cover not only directors and officers, but also managers and employees, when they incur liability while performing their duties for the organization. Product details.Priv