About This Product
This report analyzes the various types of insurance coverages that are applicable to privately-held companies. Such coverage is designed to cover not only directors and officers, but also managers and employees, when they incur liability while performing their duties for the organization.
Compiled by Rick Betterley, a leading consultant on professional liability markets, The Betterley Report provides a series of highly acclaimed market survey reports on six specialty insurance products, including technology errors and omissions and cyber/privacy/media liability. Subscribers will receive the complete 50-175 page report(s) filled with exhibits of the critical differences in insurers' coverage, market appetite, and capacity.
- Identifies the leading insurers in these markets
- Contains detailed policy comparison charts citing the key differences in their policies
- Examines claims experience and pricing trends
- Analyzes the state of the market and whether it is growing
- Discusses value-added (i.e., loss control services) offered by the insurers in each market
The "Private Company Management Liability Insurance Market Survey" edition of The Betterley Report compares and contrasts the options available in the insurance marketplace and sheds light on the specific knowledge that can help any risk management and insurance professional better address private company management liability exposures.
Following a general overview of the state of the private company management liability insurance market, the report dives into the trademark feature offered in each edition of The Betterley Report: Incomparably detailed charts comparing the leading private company management liability insurers. These comparison charts allow readers to see how each of the insurers stacks up with the others in terms of:
- Contact and Product Information
- Lines of Coverage Available
- Market Information
- Limits Options Available and Cost
- Limits, Deductibles, Coinsurance, and Commissions by Coverage
- D&O Limits Usually Purchased by Insurer’s Insured
- Policy Type and Definition of Insured
- Claims Reporting, ERP, Selection of Counsel, Consent To Settle
- Preset Allocation of Defense Costs
- Risk Management Services and Charges