About This Product
Written in association with consultants, specialists, and eminent industry professionals, Captive Insurance Company Reports (CICR) is the first and most popular periodical to focus on the alternative market.
With a straightforward and concise writing style (advertising is noticeably absent), CICR educates captive practitioners on diverse captive topics such as fronting and reinsurance, collateral pressures and options, tax, legal matters and claims, domicile challenges and issues, regulatory developments, actuarial and accounting topics, corporate governance, captive management practices, investments, and a myriad of statistics including captive counts, commercial market financials, and various surveys on diverse topics. CICR is packed with important news, commentary on trends and developments, and actionable recommendations for optimizing the benefits and performance of captive ownership or participation.
Captive Insurance Company Reports covers these topics.
- Articles for a broad range of captive practitioners, from novice to expert
- Reports on new and existing captive domiciles
- Reinsurance and fronting conditions and developments
- Trends in tax regulations, legislation, and enforcement developments
- Employee benefits captive solutions
- Summaries of the proceedings from captive conference and seminars
- Captive management
- Investment strategies and tactics
Free Subscriber Newsletter
This valuable resource is included with your subscription at no additional charge.
Electronic Owl Newsletter
Your purchase of an IRMI reference product includes a complimentary subscription to The Electronic Owl e-newsletter. You'll receive a monthly update with links to new content and tips on how to get the most from your IRMI resources.