About This Product
Commercial Property Insurance provides line-by-line interpretations of the most commonly used ISO forms, plus practical advice for using nonstandard and manuscript forms.
With your subscription, you will receive:
- Complete, detailed, and authoritative analysis of the coverage terms of virtually every type of first-party coverage available.
- Line-by-line interpretations of the most commonly used ISO commercial property, crime, inland marine, and equipment breakdown forms, plus practical advice for using countrywide endorsements and nonstandard forms.
- Samples of all the ISO countrywide (and most state) property, inland marine, equipment breakdown, and crime forms (current editions and some past editions), a selection of AAIS forms, and the NFIP flood insurance manual.
Commercial Property Insurance includes the following topics.
- Direct Damage Overview
- Time Element Coverage Overview
- Selecting Property Insurance Limits
- Protecting Additional Insureds, Loss Payees, Mortgagees, and Builders Risk Insureds
- Proximate Cause Analysis
- Commercial Property Checklists
- Building and Personal Property Coverage Form
- Business Income and Extra Expense Coverage Form
- Causes of Loss Forms -- Basic, Broad, and Special
- ISO Forms and Endorsements
- Other Property Forms
- Inland Marine
- Equipment Breakdown
- Package Policies
- Commercial Property Insurance Tips
Free Subscriber Newsletter
This valuable resource is included with your subscription at no additional charge.
Electronic Owl Newsletter
Your purchase of an IRMI reference product includes a complimentary subscription to The Electronic Owl e-newsletter. You'll receive a monthly update with links to new content and tips on how to get the most from your IRMI resources.