About This Product
Construction Risk Managment will help you understand the construction-specific nuances of risk management, learn where standard insurance programs have unique implications for contractors, and stay on top of emerging strategies for managing construction risks.
Viewed through the lens of the construction risk or insurance professional, Construction Risk Management provides you with a better understanding of construction risks and strategies for mitigating, transferring and insuring those risks. Learn how risks are commonly allocated in a construction project and how to identify and close gaps between a contractor's insurance coverages and the risks it assumes.
Stay on top of statutory changes and judicial rulings that impact contractor's liabilities as well as the coverage they are counting on to respond to such liabilities. As a risk management or insurance adviser, you will be better equipped to answer questions and provide informed recommendations that will gain your client's trust.
Construction Risk Management covers these topics.
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Insurance Program Administration
- Loss Exposures and Underwriting Considerations
- Loss Control
- Risk Financing
- Construction Defects Coverage
- Contractors Equipment Coverage
- Contractors Pollution Coverage
- Contractors Professional Liability
- Subcontractor Default Insurance
- Builders Risk Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Wrap-Ups/OCIPs & CCIPs
- Contractual Risk Transfer Techniques
- Contract Claims Litigation
- Construct Insurance Checklists
- Construction Risk Management Tips
Free Subscriber Newsletter
This valuable resource is included with your subscription at no additional charge.
Electronic Owl Newsletter
Your purchase of an IRMI reference product includes a complimentary subscription to The Electronic Owl e-newsletter. You'll receive a monthly update with links to new content and tips on how to get the most from your IRMI resources.