About This Product
Any contracting party needs this IRMI best-seller within arm's reach.Contractual Risk Transfer is a one-of-a-kind resource to help you draft rock solid risk transfer and insurance clauses for construction contracts, leases, purchase orders, rental agreements, oil and gas drilling and production contracts, and many other contractual agreements.
It empowers contract drafters with model clauses using up-to-date insurance terminology rather than the ambiguous and archaic language so often seen in agreements copied from work done many years ago. Discussions and summaries of state statutes affecting contractual indemnity help you ensure that hold harmless clauses will be enforceable.
Contractual Risk Transfer also provides detailed discussions and advice with respect to using or requiring an additional insured endorsement, waiver of subrogation, contractual liability coverage, cross-liability coverage provision, mortgagee or loss payee clause, owners and contractors protective liability insurance, and other types of insurance to cover contractually assumed risks.
Contractual Risk Transfer covers these topics.
- Contractual Risk Transfer as a Risk Management Technique
- Basics of Contract Law
- Employee Leasing Exposure
- Overview of Contractual Risk Transfer Strategies
- Types of Indemnity Provisions
- Waivers of Subrogation
- Limitation of Liability Clauses
- Contractual Liability Insurance
- Additional Insured Status
- Nonstandard Additional Insured Endorsements
- Protective Liability Insurance
- Model Insurance Requirements
- Insurance Certifications
- Certificate Administration
- Construction Contracts
- Real Estate Contracts
- Personal Property Contracts
- Energy Industry Contracts
Free Subscriber Newsletter
This valuable resource is included with your subscription at no additional charge.
Electronic Owl Newsletter
Your purchase of an IRMI reference product includes a complimentary subscription to The Electronic Owl e-newsletter. You'll receive a monthly update with links to new content and tips on how to get the most from your IRMI resources.