About This Product
Identifying risks is the most important step in risk management, and a crucial area of responsibility for the insurance buyer, agent, broker, or consultant.
The Exposure Survey Questionnaire contains more than 750 key questions and 25 schedules in a step-by-step format to help you thoroughly identify major risks for any organization through interviews with management and operating personnel.
Designed to be both comprehensive and user-friendly, it is a useful tool for day-to-day application.
Exposure Survey Questionnaire covers these topics.
- Basic Insurance/Risk Management Systems and Procedures
- Real and Personal Property Exposures
- Time Element Exposures
- Time Element Work Sheets
- Mobile Equipment Exposures
- Transportation/Cargo Exposures
- Premises-Operations Liability Exposures
- Completed Operations Liability Exposures
- Products Liability Exposures
- Aviation Products Liability Exposures
- Contractual Liability Exposures
- Workers Compensation and Personnel Exposures
- Automobile Liability and Physical Damage
- Truckers/Motor Carriers Exposures
- Garage and Dealers Exposures
- Crime Exposures
- D&O Liability Exposures
- Employment Practices Liability Exposures
- Fiduciary Liability Exposures
- Professional Liability/E&O Exposures
- Information Technology
- Additional Insureds and Certificate Holders
- Property Schedules
- Personal Risk Management Exposure Survey Questionnaire
Free Subscriber Newsletter
This valuable resource is included with your subscription at no additional charge.
Electronic Owl Newsletter
Your purchase of an IRMI reference product includes a complimentary subscription to The Electronic Owl e-newsletter. You'll receive a monthly update with links to new content and tips on how to get the most from your IRMI resources.